Show and Shine Discuss the latest aero kits, and other non-performance items in here.

the Scabd 240sx

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 05:19 PM

I wouldn't mind to, just one problem. Finding anything 240sx around here is almost impossible lol. Here are some shots of the race, sorry it's all I've got so far. And a snap of the car after the races...yep my dirt road and rain don't mix. By the time I got home it was nothing but mud.

Oh and yeah I know the "2" is upside down. When I got finished with tech inspection and registration to confirm I got the number I put them on in a rush and wasn't paying attention.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:05 PM

Not digging up and old tread, well I am, but for a good reason. Everything is kind of calming down and allowing me some time and energy to get back into the car. SR is out and RB25 is in.

Not going to just drop it in and go, quite a bit on the car is changing and stock manifolds, ecu, wiring, etc are the first thing is going to go. Right now waiting on some parts and about a quarter of the way through with modifying the dash and fixing all the cracks while I am there...

Motor came in with a busted Ignitor and damaged upper timing cover. They sent me a new ignitor but "can't find" the timing cover...anyone looking to sell theirs?

Old 06-06-2011, 05:27 AM

Well the engine itself is test fitted. Now time to deal with the radiator issue and finding a good area to mount the turbo. I will most likely end up using the factor manifold, but the new turbo isn't going to fit (well at least I don't think it, I don't have it yet..) Might be able to pick it up today. Motor mounts are from eBay, works alright. the lower mount holes where you have to drill holes do not sit flush against the cross member, so I'm going to have to put in some spacers before I bolt them in. Just wanted to make sure everything else lined up.