Engine Swaps Discussion about motor swaps ONLY.

who would of thunk, She's almost done again

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 01:13 PM
Contributing Member

I like the RB's better than the Supra motor as well...but I have to give it due credit. The RB26 has gone over 700rwhp on stock block...and I am sure it can go higher, but not enough people are willing to kill one in the states lol...maybe I should go for the record? My next project may be a RB30...very comparable to the 2JZ due to engine displacement, CR, etc...but if it's similar to the other RB blocks, it will probably have a cracking issue around 1000hp between #3 and #4 cylinders.

As far as the 13B swap...I know someone has done it...I am really debating making a 20B 240 here within the next few months...I think it would be unique and mounts aren't really that hard to make. Right now it's time to concentrate on more RB swaps!!!
Old 02-24-2004, 03:26 PM

That would be slick, a 240 with the 20B rotary engine. RB30, never heard of it. Is it a bored RB26?
Old 02-24-2004, 04:37 PM

If you would like to refrain from starting arguments, you should refrain from ever using my name in another one of your useless posts... got it?

thankya
Old 02-24-2004, 04:50 PM

Sorry man, but I didn't bring up your name in a bad way. If you are mad at me, you are mad at the wrong person. Look at what was said about you, and you will see I didn't say anything bad.
Sorry if I pissed you off, didn't mean to. All of this bickering is makin my head spin
Old 02-24-2004, 06:04 PM

no no no no lol sorry, i wasn't talking about you, i meant night, sorry... you didn't **** me off its all good, im not pissed off, but if night wants to not start arguments, he should stop putting my name in his posts because im going to reply anytime im involved.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:47 PM

crap. That is the 2nd time I did this. I think people are mad at me, then I find out they are pissed at some one else. Next time, be just a little more specific when you are mad at someone. I dont want anyone to feel like an ***. Sorry about misinterpreting what you are saying
Old 02-24-2004, 07:02 PM

lol its cool man no prob.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Contributing Member

I like how it is a nissan board and should be nissan but wait its ok for toyota. Sounds like whats good for the goose isn't good for the gander. It feels like im back in grade school. If the arguement is that just japanese stuff is better then fine but first it started that you shouldn't put anything non nissan in a nissan then it's ok as long as it is from japan. (Hippocrites much???) I will say it again TATOR i applaud your originality and the effort to do something unique. you took what you had and made something kool.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Contributing Member

Sorry Dekand, the first post with anyones name (between the two of us mentioned by either of us) was mine in your post...you start **** whether it's warranted or not...even though you hadn't been mentioned prior in this post and the post had nothing to do with me or my business. Stop making rhetorical comments about me as well or commenting towards me by using stupid phrases like "no names mentioned" and I don't get involved...basically, you stop bugging the hell out of me and starting ****, there won't be problems...doubt you can handle it, but let's see what your next post is. So funny how your above post tries to make it seem like I started **** with you when you go back to page two and see when it really started...
Old 02-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by dekand
no no no no lol sorry, i wasn't talking about you, i meant night, sorry... you didn't **** me off its all good, im not pissed off, but if night wants to not start arguments, he should stop putting my name in his posts because im going to reply anytime im involved.
dekand

1995 240sx SE
man you guys (mostly night) need a chill pill. its his f*cking car let him put whatever motor he wants in it...

MAYBE he didn't want to risk getting screwed over by someone like ... "no names mentioned" on purchasing a clip? LOL

I would never do it but **** man chill the hell out. Obviously the swap took some enginuity and skill... i applaud him for that but i guess im just more open minded than some.

and i would guess it would make you queezy night, its one less person you can plug yourself to.

Hmm...thought I'd do the work for all of you...in case you're wondering, that's page two...now who responded when who mentioned someone else? Give me a f*ckin break loser.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:55 PM

< ---- Laughing at you. Someone doesn't know how to follow the rules, your provoking another argument.

And that thing about kicking my *** and jail time, god i hope you weren't talking about me, because well... lmfao at the thought of you and me in a fight...

HAH.
Old 02-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Contributing Member

all I said was that it wasn't worth jail time for kicking someone's ***....and yes, I was speaking of you...but if you'd like to come to phoenix and test yourself, be my guest...I'm always here.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:34 PM
Contributing Member

NightXCZ77, to each their own, remember that. Why can't you support his unique setup no matter who makes it?
Sil80guy, same goes to you.

Didn't your mothers tell you if you had nothing nice to say to say nothing at all?

I like it tater, well done.

This sums it up

THREAD CLOSED

Email me if you have any problems.

Dr.

Last edited by drnovascotia; 02-24-2004 at 08:43 PM.