General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

kk suckas, got my wang

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Contributing Member

Did I call you a homo? If so, that was inappropriate... I'm sure I meant to challenge your intelligence, not your sexual orientation.

My 240 is a project car. I work on it as I have time to do so. I also have a Civic to commute in and an xB since I needed a car to carry stuff in occasionally.

I've been involved in 240s since the Amarok list. I actually designed the original website for www.pdm-racing.com and I knew Yury well before there was a heavythrottle.com . I'm no kid. I'm no newcomer. I'm no idiot, and I won't concede your invalid points no matter how many times you repeat them.

-Justin

Old 07-17-2005, 09:26 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by BigVinnie
Dude your half informed you fat piece of shiat, your 240 might not even be runnin and an XB only parents buy there kids that awfull thing, are you seriously insane?, I'm gonna have Cape pm me to see what the deal is, you fake *** biotch.
um...Bb/Xbs are pretty pimp cars imo...i kno theyre not super fast or pull 1.0+ g on the skidpad...but i think they look pretty pimp lowered, rims, and a nice set of bumpers and skirts, have a lot of room...and since getting ***** without getting STDs or dying seems to be pretty important in this thread...the seats recline to meet the rear bench, creating a bed, girls think the car is cute, and theres plenty of nice little compartments to store your "protective gear for sexual activities"....and they come with seatbelts and airbags....really

Originally posted by l3ooherS14
Just make up by looking at this cool picture:
niceeee....too bad thats photoshoped...lol
Old 07-17-2005, 11:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Justin.b
[B]Did I call you a homo? If so, that was inappropriate... I'm sure I meant to challenge your intelligence, not your sexual orientation.

My 240 is a project car. I work on it as I have time to do so. I also have a Civic to commute in and an xB since I needed a car to carry stuff in occasionally.
-Justin

No man but that was the whole deal with me gettin *****, I'm not GAY or homo like th3br4d said.
Shiat if th3br4d is going RB no beef here, I hope the 3" exhaust is much enjoyed.
Secondly my 240 is also my project car, so whats your beef again?
I've studied the KA for a while and you've chosen to go sr.
Shiat, in my opinion if you worked with PDM, I thought you yourself would of stayed KA especially since thats the majority of there product line.
Secondly your boosted, not N/A as far as you know jack about scavaging thats all you have provided with no pics, no articles, that a 3" is any better, it truely makes your end of the situation a DEAD debate. Every one agrees with me the 3" CAT back does not make 14WHP there is not enough room with other degredated losses such as fly wheel, pulley, driveshaft, etc to shift the power band that far just with an exhaust and that is what I am really laughin about, that if you are such an expert you would know this yourself. You also falsly accuse me of shiat you don't even know about. I was working with NAPSZ and L series before even started working on KA, the dynamic of Nissan engines are pretty much the same torque displacement engines.
No pics, and no KA dyno's, after all thats all I asked for. You worked with PDM right? So I will ask you very politely show me a dyno, or an article that proves that the 3" is better, please for the sake of the forums, not for me.
I'm here to learn from the people here so if you are so RIGHT, let me learn from you and show ME somethin that says I'm wrong with the articles I provided. It's that simple.
Don't try to sway the forums opinion to say I'm an idiot either, it just makes you look like an *** hole to every one else.
Put it like this my foot is in the door when it comes to this forum, if you like to argue take it to ZILVIA..........
Old 07-18-2005, 12:09 AM
Contributing Member

I never said that 3" was the optimum size for the average n/a street KA. I simply did not say that anywhere.

I did PDM's first website. I did not work with Don on R&D since I am in Boston and he's in Vancouver B.C. If you want to ask if there is a KA that needs more than 2.5, feel free to call Don at PDM or Andy at Specialty Engineering and ask about the Nasport cars. I know they've spent plenty of dyno time developing their motors. I don't know if they'll share.

Why do you assume that I just ripped the KA out of the car without even playing with it? I had the KA in the car for two years and added basic bolt-ons (I/H/E).

Is there anyone in the northeast with a KA - powered S13 with a cat and a 3" exhaust who would be willing to make some dyno runs? I have a stock exhaust we could swap on for a run. There's a local 240 club that's running a dyno day - $55 for three pulls on the 23rd. It would be kind of tight for me since I wond be landing back in boston until noon...

My contention... the only one I have made... is that a 3" system will make more power than the stock system. I'm not guaranteeing throughout the rpm range, but I'd be damned surprised if it didn't show a gain everywhere over ~3000 rpm which is where it matters anyway.

Who comes out on top 3" to 2.5" ? I don't know. Nobody seems to have a dyno showing the results of a 2.5" compared to a 3" on the same car.

-Justin
Old 07-20-2005, 11:51 AM