General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

WOW megan racing can go and die

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 03:04 PM

WOW megan racing can go and die

ok 3 weeks ago i try to order a set of street coilovers from megan racing, there back ordered. ok tahts understandable. they claim they will ship them on friday. NEVER HAPPENS. by this point they stop returning my emails. so finally on monday they claim they will be out the next day but guess what NOPE. there was a "shipping error" as they call it. so they say that if i wait until next tuesday and we pay express they will ship it 2day. by now i jsut want my car back on the road so i accept. the next day i check my tracking to find taht those f***ers turned it around to ground shipping and took my extra cash. consequently i dont recieve my coilovers until next monday. screw them im going back to tein, its worth the extra cash. please save yourself the troubel and dont deal with megan. IVE HAD BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM RANDOM EBAY SELLERS.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:16 PM

This can be explained easily:

YOU'RE BUYING PARTS FROM MEGAN DUH!!

You have to expect this kinda stuff from a company that sells their top model coilover for like 800 bux.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:28 PM

I love Ebay.

I'm sorry to hear about that though. It sucks when "good companies" pull that kind of bull****. Better luck with Tein!
Old 10-06-2005, 05:19 PM

<--- never had a problem with meagan ever. Bought a few things from them on my CRX.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:49 PM

Plain and simple Megan is a crappy company why bother buying anything from them. There just a poser company that infringes upon other peoples patents, and garbage patents at that.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Contributing Member

I love megan racing... everything i've bought, and seen has been really good quailty.. their coilovers are acually made by APEX-I...i'm ordering their track coilovers in a few weeks.. but I order all the stuff off ebay, not their website.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:42 PM

so there's no way to get the extra $$$ u sent them back? that sux.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Contributing Member

he's probably taking it out of proportion... I don't think they would acuallly do something like that to a customer..but then again, I haven't dealt directly with them, I don't think.. unless one of the people I bought from off ebay was meganracing..
Old 10-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Contributing Member

i still want their track coilovers
Old 10-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Contributing Member

that's what i'm gettin... they're hella stiff lol.. Spring Rates: 12kg Front and 10kg Rear ... plus, they're made by apexi anyways... so they're going to be nice.. all my friends strutbars survived hitting a barrier @ 90mph, standing on end, and rolling 2 times. he could jump on the suckers and they won't even bend.. and he weighs about 220.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:22 PM

99% of everyone who doesn't like MR's stuff has NEVER once had anything by them. I had a full exhaust (engineback) on my Spec V before I put it back to stock, and it was excellent. Compared to my friend's GReddy exhaust, the quality was identical, except I saved about 400 dollars on my exhaust setup than he did.

People just read what they want on the internet and assume it to be true. Megan Racing and SS Autochrome sort of had a bad start with a few products that didn't fit right, but I think both companies have made a great comeback and can offer good products and not rip you off at the same time.

Sort of like shopping at Walmart, or at Abercrombie and Fitch. You want pants because they're durable and are comfortable, or you want pants because they have a nice patch on the *** that says A&F?

You decide.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:00 AM

Originally posted by Kinematics
99% of everyone who doesn't like MR's stuff has NEVER once had anything by them. I had a full exhaust (engineback) on my Spec V before I put it back to stock, and it was excellent. Compared to my friend's GReddy exhaust, the quality was identical, except I saved about 400 dollars on my exhaust setup than he did.

People just read what they want on the internet and assume it to be true. Megan Racing and SS Autochrome sort of had a bad start with a few products that didn't fit right, but I think both companies have made a great comeback and can offer good products and not rip you off at the same time.

Sort of like shopping at Walmart, or at Abercrombie and Fitch. You want pants because they're durable and are comfortable, or you want pants because they have a nice patch on the *** that says A&F?

You decide.
Dam straight...

One of my friends has 3 240sx's and has MR everything (or just about) and never had problems with MR.

He can beat V8's with any of the 240's, not to mention the BMW's he smashed in 1/4 mile.

Probably going to get SS AutoChrome exhaust also. My friend has one of there exhaust systems, and it sounds Awesome!!!!
Old 10-07-2005, 12:17 AM
Contributing Member

I got Megan Racing 3" catback.. very good quality.. everything fit so perfect, took like 10 minutes to install.. good stuff.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:49 AM

Please do not double post, it is very annoying. I'm deleting the other post and leaving this one open for discussion. Have a nice day.
Old 10-07-2005, 02:50 AM

good! I thought I was the only one on here that likes MR's products sux about your money though. but still MR's **** is very good for the price.

Quick Reply: WOW megan racing can go and die