Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

fix my car or just f**k it.

Old 03-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by 94Boy
Ok here some are nice. If you take car of them. But I really do not like them. And i think next time I just keep my thoughts in my head
I have to be really honest with you, some hondas are pretty damn good and can hold their own on a race track. For instance, if you go to my myspace page and look up Dale Sievwright, he has a video on his page that shows him TRYING to keep up with an RSX in the Road Race series from San Jose GP. he can catch up on the straights, but in the corners, the RSX is just too fast. And just to let you know, he drives for EvoSport in their E36 M3 coupe, one of the fastest E36's on the track. And Dale is no amature, I see him on more podiums than any other "race car driver."

Lets not get into the S2K, IMO, they are a less expensive FR version of the NSX, great handling, good speed and most of all, high redline and can stay up there.

Originally Posted by MS!3
basically any new car. crazy stuff. Crammed bays, Wire after wire, ive even heard rumors of an obd3.
A prime example of new car oh no's, the new Evo X's 4B11 is all about green. its built like weaksauce, but Tomei is working on the solutions. Pick up this months Turbo mag and you'll understand why Im rethinking about picking up the new Evo X.

And lets not get into Nissan and their more than likely possible decision to make the S16 a sedan. I want them to just bring out the damn S15 here for just one year... one ****ing year so I can legally buy one!
Old 03-12-2008, 11:39 PM

If I could pick another car, realistically, something I could afford that I'd want to put money into, would have to be '02 or newer WRX or 350z... perhaps, if I felt froggy enough, even a rx8.

I have an vw jetta 1.8t automatic as a daily driver, but just can't bring myself to do anything more with it.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cr8zyDrifter
well since everyone hates 240's on this forum. I will help all of you out, and take them off your hands.
**** im with you on that one