Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

I Broke My ****in Toe!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2002, 09:08 PM

I Broke My ****in Toe!

I was messin around practising cap in my back yard today and I was doin a bunch of stuff in a row and I didnt know where I was and I did a ****IN AU BATIDO INTO A BRANCH! I broke the noe next to my big one on the right foot. owowowowowowowowowow. the area around the nail all broke loose and started bleedin, but I got it taken care of. luckily, the toe isnt deformed or anything, so I dont need to get it fixed a hospital.

now its gonna be hard to land alot of stuff and all the muscles in my right calf are gonna go FRRRRRRT and die.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:39 PM
Contributing Member

Re: I Broke My ****in Toe!

Originally posted by Sinfestboy
I was messin around practising cap in my back yard
wat the hell is that?
Old 04-08-2002, 10:23 AM

Re: Re: I Broke My ****in Toe!

Originally posted by leiferik1

wat the hell is that?
...yeh im pretty confused myself...the only thing I understood, was that it was your toe next to your Big toe on your right foot....THATS IT!

-Rick
Old 04-08-2002, 10:34 AM
Contributing Member

Re: Re: Re: I Broke My ****in Toe!

Originally posted by Condom_Sense

...yeh im pretty confused myself...the only thing I understood, was that it was your toe next to your Big toe on your right foot....THATS IT!

-Rick
agreed
Old 04-08-2002, 03:05 PM

capioera. the brazillian martial art, its really cool. ya know eddy from Tekken? Thats capioera.
Now, let me decipher it

Aubatido: its a really wierd move to describe..... lemme try.... it doesent matter which arm you use, but if you use right, just switch all the left/rights... keep legs totally straight for this whole thing... lift right leg up to the side, plant left hand, swing right foot up, with left foot behind it, kinda like a cartwheel. try to bring your right knee as close as possible to your head. you will need to slant your body, because your right leg cannot go any further than horizontal. hold for 1 second, then come back up exactly backwards from how you went into it.

here is a fujked (I spelled it werite) up picture of someone doing it kinda wrong...

his uppermost leg should be more forward, and it also could be a little closer to the other leg. His idle hand also needs to be doing something, and if he is going to spin in his aubatido, he needs to jerk that arm around so he can get the full spin.
Old 04-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Contributing Member

Jeet Kune Do > Capioera

though capioera is very cool
Old 04-08-2002, 06:29 PM
Contributing Member

how come you can swear and no one else can?

let me try...****
Old 04-09-2002, 09:07 AM

skeet kun do < my poop

sory dystopia, but I gotta disagree, capioera is the perfect amrtial art next to kung fu. It looks cool, its fun, it has mass appeal, and you can SERIOUSLY kick *** with it.
Old 04-09-2002, 08:59 PM
Contributing Member

but the thing is jeet isnt a single for and has ne restrictions it pulls from all martial arts and melds them making a perfect fighting style though it is based mostly on kung fu
Old 04-09-2002, 09:07 PM

yeah, bruce lee blablabla. he was awesome, but he didnt make enough masters of his martial art before he died. if he had lived on, jeet kun do could have gone big time, but in what could have been the most devastating thing ever for the martial arts world, he died, and we all got screwed...

but do you think capioera has a form? maby the jenga, but when you are really doing it, you only jenga 1% of the time.

And next time you see jeet borrow from capoiera, let me know. I still have yet to see a picture of someone doing a handstand in his book.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:07 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Sinfestboy
yeah, bruce lee blablabla. he was awesome, but he didnt make enough masters of his martial art before he died.

but do you think capioera has a form? maby the jenga, but when you are really doing it, you only jenga 1% of the time.

And next time you see jeet borrow from capoiera, let me know. I still have yet to see a picture of someone doing a handstand in his book.

i dont really car that bruce lee invented it i just think the use of multipul styles to exploit the weaknesses of other arts has its atvantages.

i never said capioera has a true form but there is still a form overall in the way you position your self for maximum impact with your attacks and counters.

i took jeet for a while and the person who taught it was also really into capioera and so he would use it occasionally, the for he mostly used was thie boxing though
Old 04-11-2002, 08:11 PM

Go see a Doctor.
Old 04-12-2002, 06:10 PM

Dude!
Sucks about your toe. That hurts. Don't go an try to dance all over anyone for a while.

As soon as I get into shape I have a friend who is going to start training me in Karate. Always wanted to learn some of that stuff.

PS I saw some guys on TV doing the style your talking about. Looks like a guy is starting to break dance and the next thing you know, your getting your butt kicked. Deffinetly cool.

Jester
Old 04-14-2002, 02:41 PM

by karate do you mean american style karate, or REAL okinawan karate.
Old 04-15-2002, 08:03 AM

You know, I really am not sure. I can't pronounce the style. It's a small school run here in my area buy a Major with the Sheriff's Dept I worked for. His son who is an officer at a Police Dept I worked for is going to train me. That is if I can get off of this stupid second shift and on to first.

Jester