General For General 240sx/Silvia (s-chassis) discussions.

Club240 Project Time Attack

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Contributing Member

In a way, yes. But its still bad. I wonder what by products bio-diesel has. Its got me thinking now.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Club240 Staff

Bio diesel is actually quite good, but it doesnt work well in cold climates...more so than regualr diesel.

I will get ali to change the permissions so that the articles are viewable
Old 06-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Contributing Member

I like how Cummins came out with the engine block warmer for those cold weather situations. But diesel is for later.

Hows the car coming along? Anything new done to it so far?
Old 06-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Club240 Staff

Link should work now.

The car has gone a bit more into chassis prep and weight removal, but is on hold awaiting more parts. Goal is to have it racing late summer and definitely be at GT Live VIR
Old 06-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Contributing Member

Dude, if this was an S14, I woulda hooked you guys up with carbon doors, hood and trunk. Speaking of which, I gotta get rolling on getting Hubert's car into the shop to make molds. Any of you guys got other suggestions on what to make in carbon fiber? interior wise? we're planning to do a widebody kit and a DRFT style kit for the Kouki and maybe a version select replica for Zenki (Zenki being later on down the road).
Old 06-05-2007, 06:26 AM
Club240 Staff

Originally Posted by NiSmO Knight
Dude, if this was an S14, I woulda hooked you guys up with carbon doors, hood and trunk. Speaking of which, I gotta get rolling on getting Hubert's car into the shop to make molds. Any of you guys got other suggestions on what to make in carbon fiber? interior wise? we're planning to do a widebody kit and a DRFT style kit for the Kouki and maybe a version select replica for Zenki (Zenki being later on down the road).
We are working with one company on a carbon hood and hatch. Already have a custom splitter, diffusser, and wing in the works. Doors would have been sweet as would some bad *** carbon fenders. We are looking into a DRFT front for teh car as the type X peice is heavy and the openings are too small

You only do s14 stuff? A carbon wide body would be pretty different. Really a subject for a new thread though.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Contributing Member

Well, at this moment, our two cars that we are looking to "gear up" for the 2008 Formula D series are S14s. I have a lot of friends with S13s, but no one has the time to let me borrow their whole car. I can pretty much make a dead on copy mold of anything you want. We can even work on imporving the Type-X front bumper if you want, make some custom mods for it to your specs etc. I just need an original Type-X front and a design for the front fenders and its on and crackin! LOL

Let me know if theres anything you can think of that you want done for the project car and I'll hit up my guys for an appointment to get moving on stuff. Currently, we are planning to make molds of the DRFT S14 kit and then modifying it to make our own (which is what 90% of the market is doing already). Hit me up like I said and we'll move forward from there.