Off-Topic Anything Non-Related to the above topics.

The "RICE" Theory

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 05:38 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by StanBo
That is classic. I love that. And yes I agree the Simpsons have some of the best writing. All those years on the TV and they are still fresh.

Remember when they took out The Cosby Show?
nah i dont remember, but your right its still one of the best shows on t.v ... and it doesnt seem to be getting corny... hope it stays alive... i wanna get the dvd series
Old 10-16-2002, 09:43 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by malicex000
nah i dont remember, but your right its still one of the best shows on t.v ... and it doesnt seem to be getting corny... hope it stays alive... i wanna get the dvd series
It is out on DVD??? I have started the Friends collection for my wife. The Simpsons would be nice for both of us.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:57 PM
Regulate

Originally posted by malicex000
its not nobody that does it, its the damn roads that crack them.. my boy had them under his car... and like a week later one stopped working... we took a look and there was a crack in the tube...
Oh ok, I don't have the ones that go outside under the car. I have the interior ones, that go under the dash board and light up the floor of the car.
Old 10-16-2002, 10:22 PM

Originally posted by StanBo
It is out on DVD??? I have started the Friends collection for my wife. The Simpsons would be nice for both of us.
seasons 1 & 2 are on DVD so far
Old 10-17-2002, 09:23 AM

oh well guys the "rice" thing is over now.. its all about the new jdm wh0rin trend..

either way.. ill just stick to the way my car is now cuz i still like it.. hah
Old 10-17-2002, 09:25 AM
Contributing Member

i have friends season 1+2, waiting for 3+4....... there is the simpsons one.... there are 3 series i think so far...
Old 10-17-2002, 05:58 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by SagaS14
oh well guys the "rice" thing is over now.. its all about the new jdm wh0rin trend..

either way.. ill just stick to the way my car is now cuz i still like it.. hah
I am tired of a lot of JDM stuff. But there are better goodies to be find when you do more research. One off hard to find goodies.
Old 10-18-2002, 04:59 PM

if u ppl wanna see rice ya should come down to flatbush....
Old 10-18-2002, 06:53 PM

Originally posted by 1200dollrdriftr
i, just like the rest of you cant stand riceboys, i think what they need to realize is that if you take a stock civic and add a huge wing giant wheels and a gay a** body kit your car will be beat by my moms completely stock civic, and i am not sure but that should be enough proof for them to realize that their car sense should be dragged out back and beaten with a hose. and i know that some of these rice boys argue that they arent into speed and they only like the looks of cars, well thats bull, cause jdm style is undoubtedly a million times better then the crap they put on their cars, the only reason they dont do it is cause they are to lazy to actually work to make enough money to make their cars legitametly nice looking.
and on another note, someone comented earlier about pink being on a car, maybe it shouldnt be on a civic but some of the coolest cars ever made by RE Amemiya are pink and they rock.
Yeah look at this POS! Speak of the devil. Altezzas and big wheels. LOL he's lookin 12s runs right in the eye. *sarcasm* Roll cage? Is he kidding?

WHAT do you think this loser runs? Let's see civic, altezzas , big *** wheels, roll cage. ROFLMAO (sorry I had to pause for a sec laughing... ) What do u guys thinks he runs? Open hood? what for "....Hey guys check out the polished valve cover! Looks bad *** on my 1.6 SOHC. " What a tard.
Attached Thumbnails The "RICE" Theory-rukuz-ave-011.jpg  

Last edited by Limited240sx; 10-18-2002 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-19-2002, 03:27 PM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by Limited240sx
Yeah look at this POS! Speak of the devil. Altezzas and big wheels. LOL he's lookin 12s runs right in the eye. *sarcasm* Roll cage? Is he kidding?

WHAT do you think this loser runs? Let's see civic, altezzas , big *** wheels, roll cage. ROFLMAO (sorry I had to pause for a sec laughing... ) What do u guys thinks he runs? Open hood? what for "....Hey guys check out the polished valve cover! Looks bad *** on my 1.6 SOHC. " What a tard.
At least he knows that he will crack his skull in an accident. Roll cages in street cars aren't always helpful.
Old 10-19-2002, 09:33 PM

Originally posted by Import Fanatix
well i feel that ricer's could still buy a magazine if they are soo much into the import scene. Import Magazines are all over the place. If they have no internet resources, they can definitely call places up. They should have a phone right? Are these people stonemen?

Ricers can do a lot of different things, but if they knew how to read then they would be ok, right?
Most of the ricers get their idea's from magazines. Everytime I open a Super Street, or Import Tuner there's 5 cars with Altezza styled taillights, quad-planed wings, and 32inch wheels. That's why the only magazine I respect is Sport Compact car. The other magazines I only buy for the advertisements.(Those Arospeed advertisements please me.)
Old 10-20-2002, 06:26 PM

That car is damn fast. There's a reason he's got a roll cage.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:39 PM

Originally posted by Limited240sx

i've seen so many civics that look just like that. what ever happened to originality?
Old 10-20-2002, 07:41 PM

Originally posted by agressiveracing
damn...
leave it to the altima guys to be ricey
=)
it's slow, why not be ricey. ur cars aint much faster.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:14 PM

Some rice is alright. Other rice BAAAAD